How Do I Wire my Tempo Thermostat?
Wire Your Tempo Thermostat
WARNING – Important Safety Note
This product uses mains voltage electricity and work is only to be carried out by a qualified electrician. Each time, you need to isolate the power supply before attempting to install or test the Tempo Thermostat. Do not put the thermostat into operation unless you are certain that the entire heating installation complies with current general safety requirements for electrical installations. Electrical installation must be in accordance with latest wiring regulations.
- Fil Pilote (F.P) only for use in France.
- Connect to power supply (Live – Max 240V)
- Connect to power supply (Neutral – Max 240V)
- Connect to Warmup heater (Neutral – Max 3600W/16A)
- Connect to Warmup heater (Live – Max 3600W/16A)
- Leave empty
- Connect 1st wire of the floor sensor ( colour not important)
- Connect 2nd wire of the sensor ( colour not important)
For more information, refer to the Tempo installation manual.